Friday 3 February 2012

Milestones.

Today is a big day for my league. It is our FIRST EVER friends and family bout, or really, bout to the public in any sense ever, between the PhDemons and the Cheerbleeders. I'm a little bit bummed to be missing it because I'm on the other side of the world, but this is a big step for a LOT of people in my league and I'm also quite excited on their behalf.

Varsity Bruise is the culmination of about a year of training and hard work, organization and preparation. A year ago none of us had any idea how to bout. Some of us didn't know how to skate. Over half of the people in the league weren't even in the league. And now here we are, kicking ass in front of our loved ones.

I'm really proud of them.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.